Volledige versie bekijken : Fout 0X80042556

theo2602
3 December 2011, 12:18
Mijn dochter haar Windows 7 is gecrasht, en ze kan niet herinstaleren want krijgt de foutmededeling:
0X80042556. Ik zocht wat op in andere forums en vond:
Hi!

Just finished building my news system and as I booted from the 64 bit win7 dvd I managed to enter the installation fine, but it fails when I try to install it on the Agility drive.

The drive shows up as YAPADONG BAREFOOT-ROM in my BIOS in either IDE or AHCI mode. Booting from a Windows 7 RC or Vista DVD will a 0x80042556 partition creation error.

In Windows 7 RC x64, Vista 32-bit Ultimate, and XP SP3, the drive comes up under YAPADONG BAREFOOT-ROM. I've tried it on Sata port 1 and 2 with no luck, still the same error.

I read a similar thread on it here and he seems to have solved it with an updated firmware, would this be the case for me to? Thanks! '

Het antwoord was:
If the drive has a jumper in place (next to the SATA connectors) then remove it.

Otherwise I suspect you'll have to RMA it - there is no firmware update available for the Agility drives at the moment...

Nu een vraag van mij wat bedoelen ze met RMA, want dat vind ik niet terug op het net!
Hi!

Just finished building my news system and as I booted from the 64 bit win7 dvd I managed to enter the installation fine, but it fails when I try to install it on the Agility drive.

The drive shows up as YAPADONG BAREFOOT-ROM in my BIOS in either IDE or AHCI mode. Booting from a Windows 7 RC or Vista DVD will a 0x80042556 partition creation error.

In Windows 7 RC x64, Vista 32-bit Ultimate, and XP SP3, the drive comes up under YAPADONG BAREFOOT-ROM. I've tried it on Sata port 1 and 2 with no luck, still the same error.

I read a similar thread on it here and he seems to have solved it with an updated firmware, would this be the case for me to? Thanks! '

Het antwoord was:
If the drive has a jumper in place (next to the SATA connectors) then remove it.

Otherwise I suspect you'll have to RMA it - there is no firmware update available for the Agility drives at the moment...

Nu een vraag van mij wat bedoelen ze met RMA, want dat vind ik niet terug op het net!

peenif
3 December 2011, 12:55
Short for "Return Merchandise Authorization". Usually describes the whole procedure of returning and replacing faulty hardware.

Ik vermoed dat je dit wel begrijpt. Gebruikte zoekterm in Google was 'RMA it'.